Fern's School of Craft just turned 6 months young and wants to celebrate with a drop in hang out. This is free and open to anyone who wants to stop by and textile it up. Come just to say hi or get cozy and put a dent in that project you've been working on. Here are some of few reasons you might like to drop by:
1. You took a class but haven't picked up your project since. It's hard to carve out time to be creative, let libations and friendship be your extra motivation.
2. You didn't take a class but simply want to hang out with other crafters. Join us!
3. You took a class with a guest instructor and didn't get a portrait. I'll have my photo station set up, bring a 3x3' piece of fabric you LOVE and let's make a picture!
4. You're curious about weaving/rughooking/knitting but want a short demo/trial before committing (or not) to a class.
5. You want to buy supplies! There will be a limited amount of rug hooks, wool strips, backing and yarn.
6. You want to use Fern's wool cutter, umbrella swift, ball winder or warping board. Let's be a community and share use of some of the more expensive tools.
7. Any of the above and/or other.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for buzzer number and so we know how many people to expect. Thanks!